Fuel Dock & Ship Store
Whether it is fueling up for a day at the beach, or preparing for a summer trip across to the lakes, make Pier 7 Marina your one-stop for all your on-the-water boating needs. Our fuel dock is easily accessible, with water depths to 11 feet.
Our Fuel Dock features:
- 89 Octane Non-Ethanol Recreation Gasoline
- Premium Marine Diesel Fuel (Located at Flagpole Dock)
- Pump-Out Facilities
- Convenience Store featuring beer/wine, snacks, beverages, ice, and ice cream treats.
- Ship store featuring all of your last minute needs for a safe and fun day on the water.
- Our fuel pumps are open year around to get non-ethanol fuel for yard equipment or snowmobiles.
Summer: Late May - Mid Sept
Monday-Friday 9am to 8pm
Saturday 9am to 8pm
Sunday 9am to 7pm
Winter: Nov 1 - Mar 31
Monday- Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturday 9am to 1pm
Spring: Apr 1 - Late May
Fall: Mid Sept - Oct 31
Please call in advance for hours, as they vary by season and weather conditions
We do on occasion close our fuel dock early due to inclement weather, please check out our Facebook page or call us in advance if there is any uncertainty in weather conditions.
Our store features a nicely appointed selection of marine parts and accessories, along side our Mercury Marine Authorized Parts and Service department. We feature in-stock products covering multiple marine systems, including:
- Marine Electrical
- Paint/West System Epoxy
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Safety gear (Flares and Life Jackets)
- Oil and Filters
- Fuel Accessories
We carry name brand marine parts from Mercury Marine, Quicksilver, Interlux, Pettit, Perko, Attwood, 3M, Nautical Ease, Starbrite, West System, Rule, Seachoice, Ancor, and many many more. From simple maintenance or tune ups, to a complete restoration or overhaul, we can help.
If we don’t have it, we will track it down for you. Most orders are only 1 to 3 days away! Stop in by land or by water and check us out.